Label Producers are commonly faced with this dilemma: a customer wants a short run of labels. A conscientious business owner will either outsource the work or produce the labels on their flexo, offset, or large-format press. They will lose money on the job in order to keep the customer happy. If this situation is common in your business, consider Afinia Label products for your short-run opportunities.
- Stop outsourcing
- Lower costs per label
- Faster turnaround times
- Free up larger format machines
- Greater quality control
Short Run Capability
Rapid Proof Turnaround
Creating label proofs on flexo, offset, or Indigo printers can be costly. The Afinia Label L801 can be used for printing proofs by creating Wasatch SoftRIP color profiles that match your existing presses. This will allow you to turn around label proofs quickly and at low cost.
Return on Investment
Depending upon your situation, you can pay for your Afinia Label equipment in as little as one year by printing proofs and short label runs.
Related Case Studies
L801 Color Label Printer
- Ultra fast - 60’/min
- Industry-leading low cost of ownership
- Super high quality and resolution
- GHS compliant
- Variable data compatible
- Ideal for all run lengths
DLF-220L Digital Label Finisher
- Digitally cut custom-shaped labels
- No need for dies
- Laminate, plotter-cut, remove waste, slit, and rewind
- Accepts printed rolls of labels
- All-in-one system
DLP-2000 Digital Label Press
- Print, laminate, cut, remove waste, slit, and rewind
- Fast - 30'/min.
- High quality and resolution
- Can convert blank label stock
Contact us to discuss the specifics of your situation, and we can help you make more money selling labels.