The L801 full color label printer, powered by Memjet technology, features industry-leading cost of ownership and a high-impact, full-color output at 60ft./minute, 8.5″ width, and 1600 dpi resolution. The L801 color label printer is an industrial web-fed inkjet solution, which is ideal for short to mid-run inventory and product identification applications. The L801 is ideally-suited for bringing high-resolution, vibrant, full-color label printing to product identification applications. The L801’s Memjet technology allows for an ultra-low cost-of-ownership. The L801 has an integrated unwinder, holds 1.25 liters of ink to support large runs and has easy access doors for fast, simple media and ink replacement. An optional rewinder is also available.
The L801 Color Label Printer from Afinia comes with Bartender Basic label design software included.
- Print speed – Up to 60 feet per minute (305 mm per second)
- Print resolution – Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Warranty – One Year with Registration
- Data connectivity – USB2.0 and Ethernet 10/100
- Dye ink in 5 individual 250ml CYMKK (2 black) color ink tanks
- Time to first Label < 10 sec (warm start)
- Universal internal power supply
- Printer life up to 5 million inches / 417,000 feet / 79 miles
- 1D Barcode at least Grade B (Code39) with 10mils bar width
- 2D Barcode at least Grade B (PDF417) with 10mils cell size
- Supports 3 print modes: Roll to Roll, Roll to Cut, Print & Hold (non-peel)
- Label media width – 2″ to 8.5″ (50.8mm to 216mm)
- Max label length – 40″ or 1 meter – Roll-to-Roll operation (8″ or 20cm in Roll-to-Cut operation)
- Detection – Gap, continuous, black mark
- Supported media – Gloss, semi-gloss, and matte supplies
Fasson – 500HG
MacTac – 1802, 1844
RaflaTac – Jet Color and Jet Gloss
The Afinia L801 Color Label printer is compatible with a wide range of paper, polyester, polypropylene, and vinyl label stocks from major vendors such as MacTac, Fasson, Avery Dennison, and Wausau Coated. A comprehensive list of label stocks and providers supported by the Afinia L801 is available by request. Please contact Afinia Label Sales for details. It’s one of the best Memjet label printers available.
- Operation – 15 to 35° C (59°F to 95°F) at RH 20-80%
- Storage – -5 to 50° C (23°F to 113°F) at RH up to 85%, non-condensing at 65°
- User Interface
- Embedded Web Server
- Backlit LCD Control panel in 8 languages – EFIGS, Traditional & Simplified Chinese, Japanese
- LED for printer warnings & readiness indicator
- Unobstructed accessibility to the service bays for print-head and ink tanks
- Easy setup, troubleshooting and servicing
- Metallic casing with industrial-grade ruggedness
- Printer driver compatibility – 32/64-bit Windows Vista/Windows 7, 32-bit Windows XP
- Supported Network protocol – TCP/IP (Manual IP configuration or DHCP)
- Field upgradable firmware, replaceable service parts
- Approximate print engine life up to 5 million inches (127,000 meters)
- Integrated Unwinder with enclosure for paper dust removal standard for < 8″ OD label roll with 3″ core
- Built-in automatic cutter
- Size: 18.9″ (W) x 19″ (H) x 21.1″ (D) (480mm x 485mm x 535mm) (Approximate)
- Weight: 83 lbs./37.6 KG (Printer only)
- GPIO Capability – GPIO is developed to coordinate the printing of labels with an external process in a production workflow. Using this protocol, the printer receives a print job but will not print until it receives a signal from an external device.
- Optional rewinder available
- Bartender Basic included. Pro Version upgrade available.