Out of the box, the L801 is a fast (60’/minute) and low cost per label printer (up to 1/8 the cost of comparable printers). The L801’s comes with printer drivers that work with a wide range of substrates and produce great results. When even more control is needed to print accurate, consistent color across varying materials, or specific spot colors need to be fine-tuned, Wasatch SoftRIP is an excellent solution.
About Wasatch SoftRIP
Wasatch SoftRIP is a Raster Image Processor that readies images for printing and includes tools for the fine-tuning of colors and label printing workflows.
Here are some of the more important features and their benefits:
- Afinia can provide ready-made profiles for many popular label material
- Quick setup and consistent color across different substrates
- Use BarTender/Nice Label or Adobe/CorelDRAW files in the workflow
- Leverage your existing label designs and staff software knowledge
- Press profiles for printing Flexo, Offset or Silkscreened proofs
- Quick proofs and short label runs that look just like the “real thing”
- Create seasonal profiles to match your ambient temperature and humidity
- Get consistent results wherever you are, any time of year
- Automatic CMYK replacement of PMS colors
- Print a Color Atlas and have your client lock-in the color they want
- More accurate flesh tones, accurate PMS colors and crisper Blacks
- Better looking labels without adjusting the print file
Wasatch SoftRIP can pay for itself in many ways:
- Print the right image the first time
- Less waste and higher productivity.
- Specific colors, smoother gradients and better blacks will allow you to print even more jobs in-house on the L801
- Eliminates lead times and reduces outsourced label inventory
- Fine-tuning of ink limits and dot gain
- Save up to 33% on ink, via coverage optimization
Would you like to see how the L801 and Wasatch SoftRIP will improve your graphics?
Send us a file. We’ll run samples and show you how good your labels can look.