Register your product here to stay up to date on
- Operation manuals and guides
- Firmware or software updates
- Tips, tricks, and other useful information
- Future promotions
Afinia Label 1-Year Limited Warranty
Afinia Label 1-Year Limited Warranty (Registration Required)
Below is the one-year limited warranty included with this Afinia product. Afinia prides itself on its outstanding product line and its technical support. If for some reason, your product fails, Afinia, a division of Microboards Technology, LLC, stands behind its warranties and assures you the best service possible in a quick and timely manner.
Afinia warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship.
Afinia will for one year, after warranty registration and at its option, repair or replace at no charge for parts and labor from the date you purchased the product from an authorized Afinia reseller. Consumables (i.e. printheads, ink cartridges, toner, drums, belts, maintenance modules) are covered by a DOA (Dead On Arrival) warranty upon installation.
- Warranty registration must be completed within 30 days of receipt of the product in order to extend, at no charge, the standard 90-day limited warranty to one (1) year from date of purchase.
- Afinia, a division of Microboards Technology, LLC, reserves the right to determine the validity of all warranty claims.
- Warranty is void if the product serial number has been altered or removed.
- Warranty is void if the product has been misused or damaged or if evidence is present that the product was altered, modified, or serviced by unauthorized service people.
The above stated warranty is exclusive and replaces all other warranties, express of implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Afinia, a division of Microboards Technology, LLC, will not be liable for any other damages or loss, including incidental or consequential damages and loss of profits or revenues from whatever cause, including breach of warranty or negligence.
This limited warranty is voided if the product fails to be properly maintained, or fails to function as a result of misuse. Misuse includes, but is not limited to, improper installation, neglect, duty cycle abuse, improper shipping, damage caused by disasters such as flood or fire, improper electrical current, and interaction with non-Afinia products. Damage caused by debris, contamination, or unauthorized service by anyone other than a Microboards authorized service center can result in the warranty being voided. Duty Cycle varies between product models. For specific duty limitations, call Afinia Technical Support at (952) 279-2643. This product has been thoroughly tested and inspected at the factory prior to shipment. Nevertheless, inspect your product completely for any damage or loss of parts that may have occurred during shipment. Notify the delivering carrier promptly if damage claims are to be filed.
Afinia reserves the right to modify or update its product without obligation to replace any equipment delivered prior to any such change.
For more information or technical assistance, contact Afinia Technical Support.